A List of Chiropractic Services for All of Your Needs
We provide a comprehensive list of chiropractic services, based on traditional chiropractic medicine that not only relieves symptoms but also treats the root of the problem. Today, there are two main types of chiropractors. Chiropractors that focus on merely relieving symptoms, like some types of medical doctors, and traditional chiropractors who actually use subluxation remedies by structurally correcting the spine. Instead of just making adjustments and providing oral medication until you feel better, we offer traditional chiropractic practices that relieve interferences in nerve impulse and correct your back and neck problems permanently.
Keeping in line with our philosophy to wholly heal you, we provide a few different chiropractic services to meet your unique needs.
- Chiropractic adjustments: Adjustments are performed to heal any vertebral subluxation problems you are experiencing. When you have a vertebral subluxation, one or more of your vertebras have moved out of position and are applying pressure on your spinal nerves. When this pressure occurs, you may experience discomfort in many places— even extending to your hands and feet— it does not always remain in your back area. Our adjustments will locate and correct vertebras that are causing the problem.
- Fibromyalgia and arthritis symptom relief: The symptoms of fibromyalgia and arthritis can be debilitating. While many practitioners offer examples of activities and exercises you can do to alleviate symptoms or provide you with medications you can take, few perform symptom relief practices. We can work with you to come up with comfortable exercises in and out of our office that will allow you to feel less discomfort without taking several different forms of medication.
- Pediatric chiropractic services: At our office, we provide pediatric chiropractic care so your children can be healed when you are. If your children are experiencing discomfort or even common “growing pains,” we can provide them with relief through our gentle, kid-friendly techniques that a child of any age will be comfortable with.
- Kinesiology: Kinesiology encompasses the physiological, psychological, and mechanical actions and developments of your body. Through our kinesiology techniques, we can determine the cause of a slow healing process or injury by testing your reflexes, muscle resistance, and reaction to potential allergens that could cause inflammation in your body. By examining you thoroughly through our kinesiology knowledge, we can provide you with a treatment option that works.
- Nutrition: In some cases, we may believe the limits of your body are due to improper diet. If we determine this is the case, we can provide you with advice on diet, nutrition, and whole-body wellness.
In addition to these chiropractic services, we offer many other unique treatment options to set you back on the path of longevity without having to constantly worry about bone and muscle limitations. If you are experiencing discomfort, limited range of motion, or you have suffered an injury recently or in the past that is still affecting your life, visit our office for healing.